I’ve previously posted about some of the spam comments that get automatically filtered out by this blog’s software.
Here are some more recent spam posts that got filtered out. I promise you, I haven’t changed a word of these!
- Toaster oven – Remove shelves and clean who has warm, soapy the sea.
- Start by wiping out the home with warm soapy water and rinsing by working with plain water.
- I do remember when I saw my fundamental elephant.
- Left unfixed, they can backwards up back hooked on your shower drainpipes and even loos and sinks. Live mindfully and creatively – it’s always your birthright.
- It is recommended to eat a meal plenty of veggies and fruits instead of animal product.
- When it leaks, the lawn expanding over it would certainly become nourished. Isn’t America a cesspool of crass commercialism and greedy, materialistic people?
- For the morning with Santa definitely is $50 for uncle and aunts and $34 to master age 2-12.
So, to sum up:
- Clean toaster ovens with seawater.
- Do not clean your home with seawater. Use ordinary water.
- Elephants are fundamental.
- It’s my birthright to find creative ways of hooking up my shower and my toilet.
- Eat veggies.
- American is a cesspool of crass commercialism and greedy, materialistic people.
- It’s more expensive to hire Santa for older relatives than for kids.
Posted by Adrian Blau on July 11, 2013
One thing I like about this WordPress blog is that WordPress automatically filters out spam comments submitted to entries on this blog. I get about 10 a day, and they go straight into a spam folder.
But some of these spam comments are so funny I had to share them with you. Here are five of my favourites – mostly submitted, bizarrely, to the blog entry on whether we should say ‘I’ or ‘we’:
- A suitable shirt or T-shirt and dress trousers will be for almost all start dancing classes. Hand gestures range from obnoxiously rude to polite ones.
- Numbers have meaning and are usually an easy task to latch on. You need to hear you believe us is the best in the world that you wish to devote each single waking moment to create our organization better still.
- Such attorneys have a team of lawyers, divorce process coaches and financial experts as well. Using grocery store, tend to be many numerous sections.
- Carrots can keep your stools softer on top of that larger. Do not just ignore these signs quite possibly pass them off as mere coincidences.
- Tenting is one of the most inexpensive way get pleasure from a Spain time. The location should be in a shielded and riots inclined zone.
So, the lessons from these spam comments are as follows:
- Wear clothes when dancing.
- Numbers have meaning.
- Grocery stores have ‘many numerous sections’.
- Carrots soften your stools.
- When camping in Spain, pitch your tent in a riot zone.
Now you know!
Posted by Adrian Blau on June 13, 2013